home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

11.09.2010

Linkin' it up: Local Bloggers and stuff in Mesa

I've been working on updating our Mesa Links and Local Attractions pages.  Hope you like them!  Take a look and let me know if something's missing.  Don't mean to toot our own horn, but I believe we do have some awesome info there so check it out. 

Also, I'm sending you to a couple of other places today if you feel so inclined....


First, check out Camberley from The Bella Life's kind mention of I Heart Mesa over here.



Next, check out nienie's post "Friday I'm in Love" that's all about nienie's visit to Mesa this weekend for the Shun the Sun Run and the Mindy Gledhill concert.  You can still buy tickets for the concertor the run.  or both. 

I am getting excited for all the fun next weekend.  Cuz, remember, the swap's this weekend too

Speaking of the swap, there are some great sponsors you might like to check out:

Commit to doing some of your shopping local with the 3/50 Project


Check out someone these local sellers:











and you'll definitely want to check Somewhat Simple, written by Steph, a local blogger and crafter


Visit local gals Kelly and Laura from My Dear Trash to get all the yard sale, thrift store, and Ebay selling tips you'll ever need. 


The sweet gal at Full House amazes me.  She has twin girls and triplet boys and manages to throw amazing parties and blog about home decor and her sweet family.


And then there's Resonate Dance who we've already mentioned, but why not mention again?


Maybe I'll see you around this weekend,

1 comment:

The Bella Life said...

Thank you for the mention! You two are too sweet.

-Camberley