home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

9.02.2010

50 Parks Celebration!


The baby at Valencia Park in Mesa 

Guess what folks?  I have nearly completed my challenge with Kaboom of visiting 50 parks in Mesa this summer!  To finish I wanted to have one last hurrah--and you're invited.  Kaboom's mission is to promote play around the country.  Kaboom is responsible for building two of Mesa's 50+ playgrounds.  My very first day of the challenge we visited one of them, Park of the Canals, and for my very last park we are heading to the other park built built by Kaboom--Beverly Park.

Wednesday, September 8th at 8am
Beverly Park, 115 North Beverly in Mesa

If you have preschool-aged children, head on over.  I can't promise a lot, but we will have some kids to play with and some popsicles.    It's suppose to cool off a bit by next week so hopefully the weather will be tolerable.

Hope to see you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! I think my heart exploded into candy!

Jeni G said...

wish it was on Thursday instead. I'd love to meet up with you. Have fun!

Marily said...

Aaah, thanks bethanybob--I think so too. Sorry to miss you Jeni! Maybe another time...
~Marily

Melissa said...

I'd love to come (berverly park is right by my house) but my 3 year old have preschool on wed.'s from 8:15-10. I bet that's right when you'll be there!