home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

9.03.2010

A Hodgepodge of Mesa Stuff

Old Main Street photo from here


Browsing around I found a few things I thought were worth sharing with you this lovely morning:

Interested in A VERY Brief History of Mesa? Read this article from the Mesa Arts Center blog.


Check out this article on Mesa Antique Mall: a new antique destination that hosts several different dealers' antiques in a large location in downtown Mesa.


Have you heard about American Discount Foods?  Located at Extension and Broadway in Mesa.  I hear it's also a great place to get party supplies like cups, napkins, etc.

That is all for now.  Have a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

DeluxeDesigns said...

I saw this post a month ago and finally headed up there today. (I'm in Chandler now.) It will definately be in my store rotation. I got great products like Eggo Waffles, Dannon Yogurt, Betty Crocker Fruit Roll Ups, Klondike Ice Cream Sanwiches, Giant Halloween Size Bag of Kit Kat candy Bar. Thanks for letting me know about
this savings store!