home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

7.13.2010

McDonald's on Higley and Brown

Man it was hot today.  Hot, hot, hot.  I hope everyone out there is sending good vibes the way of the monsoons.  We need some good storms to cool this bubble off.

image from here

But, in the meantime, if you need another indoor place to go to, try the McDonald's on the southwest corner of Higley and Brown.

1158 N Higley
Mesa, AZ 85205
(480)396-2161

We went the other week to celebrate my nephew finishing summer school.  The play area, in my opinion, is much much better than other McDonald's.  There were a few soft structures for my babies to climb on and a tree house type structure for the older ones to climb up and play in.  Though I am not always a fan of giving into my kids' request to visit Old McDonald's (their term), I did enjoy this one.  You might want to check it out.  

And, every Tuesday from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM is movie night.  Come see a family friendly movie and get free popcorn.      

Info from here


P.S.  Don't forget to RSVP for our swim party.

1 comment:

The Wizzle said...

Ah, I love that McDonald's! My older daughter took ballet on that same corner so we usually go every Tuesday for lunch. Well, every Tuesday that we don't go to the Taco Bell instead. Classy R Us, I tell ya.