home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

10.03.2008

Last Minute

In case you don't have plans for tonight but are looking for something to do, we suggest trying out Palatte's First Friday event.
Picture borrowed from here.

It sounds like it will be a relaxing evening to enjoy drinks and live music. And think of the treasures you might find from the local vendors that will be attending. It lasts from 6:00 - 11:00pm. To top it all off, our favorite graphic designers, SeeSaw Designs, will be there with their lovely handmade letterpress cards.

Oh, and since the event ends at 11:00pm, you'll have plenty of time to return home and find one more way to enter to win our giveaway before Midnight.

4 comments:

Miller Family said...

What a great idea! Thank you so much for starting this blog. I will absolutely check back often and let you know of anything that I find to do!
~Jackie

www.jackieandnick.blogspot.com

Nichelle said...

Kat - How can anyone not think you are cool? Obviously anyone who doesn't know you. And those people are totally missing out. I will definitely send you any info I get. I can guarantee you none of it will be about gardening. I killed a cactus once. That is how black my thumb is. Not kidding. This website is way cool. (Just like it's founder)! Even if I currently don't reside in Mesa, my heart always will. I Heart Mesa!

Nichelle

Brooke Romney said...

Cool idea. Have you heard about Superstition Farm's free weekend this weekend? Should be lots of fun...you should contact them.

Melanie and Will said...

Ok, so as much as I'd LOVE to be back in Portland when I'd visit Will....we are stuck here in good 'ole Mesa. I had no idea it was YOU behind this blog! Way to go Kathryn! What a great idea! You go girl.