home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

10.06.2008

And the Winner is...

Beka from:  iwillsaveyourday.blogspot.com

Beka, we hope you enjoy spending your $25, just send us an email with your address included and we'll get that shipped out soon.  We are excited to have met Beka and other local bloggers through our little contest.  We appreciate all of the comments, so keep them coming.  

If you want to check out a new blog and make a new blogging friend, go check out Beka's.  I have enjoyed getting to "know" her since she left us a comment and am excited that she has won.  It was through her blog that I found out about a blog similar to ours in Utah (and I thought I was original).  

1 comment:

Beka said...

Woot! Woot! Thank you again for this blog. I have been telling everyone about it!