We've rounded up a few more events going on this weekend:
- Falcon Field Open House this Saturday, March 31st from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Admission and parking are FREE. Enjoy a aircraft displays and more. Information from here.
- Powwow at Westwood High School this Saturday, March 31st from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Enjoy dancing, drums, food and vendors. Admission is FREE.
- The Renesaince Festival ends this weekend, but have you heard about the Estrella Wars out at Schnepf Farms? It's "Medieval glory, honor, and chivalry." Read all about it here. The event runs now through April 1st.
- Another HUGE annual event in downtown Mesa - the Easter Pageant located at the LDS Temple grounds. Live performances of the Easter story start tomorrow night, March 28th, and runs every night, except Sunday the 1st and Monday the 2nd, until April 7th. The performances begin at 8:00 PM and last about 65 minutes. This Friday and Saturday night are the Spanish performances. Expect a crowd, so arrive early, bring some blankets to sit on if you would rather not deal with the provided chairs, and of course, bring a picnic and treats to enjoy. The performance is FREE and donations are not accepted.
- Or maybe you want to check out a carnival. Go here to see all about Red Mountain High School's carnival running this Thursday to Sunday, complete with mini-motorcycles, tilt-a-whirl, ferris wheel, the zipper and more. Entertainment is free, pay for food and attractions. Or Ishikawa Elementary School will be having a carnival this Friday, March 30th from 5:30-8:00 p.m. It will be held at Ishikawa Elementary located at 2635 N. 32nd St. on the south fields. There will be food, games, bounce houses, prizes and tons of family fun!