home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

12.22.2011

Last Minute Deals in Mesa: Arizona Museum for Youth and Blue Adobe Grille

For last minute deals this holiday season:

Arizona Museum for Youth has offered I Heart Mesa readers 11% off your renewal!  If you signed up last year (like me) then you probably got the 14 month for 12 month deal, so you don't expire until the end of February.  However, if you renew now, you save 11% and then you won't expire until the end of February 2013.    You must renew by the end of the business day (4:00 PM) on December 31st and you must mention that you saw this deal via I Heart Mesa.  This offer is only good for renewals.  So, if you have a membership, or had one once upon a time and are still in the system, this offer is for you.  This offer is only good in person or over the phone.

I still love my membership.  I know people rave about the Phoenix Children's Museum (which is a great place), but I love the price of the Arizona Museum for Youth, the fact that I don't have to drive that far and that it is usually not that crowded.  I have found that my favorite is to pick my older twins up from Kindergarten, take a sack lunch to eat in their food area and let all my girls play for a few hours.    


- Blue Adobe Grille is having a promotion - buy $100 in gift cards, get an additional $20 in gift cards.  My husband's family will be all together for the first time in over 5 years - I know where we are going for dinner!  This is the original Blue Adobe Grille located on Country Club, just north of Main.  There is one in Scottsdale, but our Mesa one tastes better and has better prices.  I knew Mesa was always more awesome!

   

No comments: