home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

11.15.2011

Auction Tonight and Arizona Balloon Classic

Tonight is another fun auction at Auction Empire.  You can preview all items from 10:00 AM today until the auction begins at 6:00 PM.  I was able to browse through their online catalog.  I possibly have my eye on:
 
- Campbell Hausfeld General Purpose Spray Gun.  I have a list of about 10 things I would paint in my house if I owned a spray gun.
- 1950's dresser and mirror.  I love furniture with clean lines.  (Maybe I could use the spray gun to paint it an awesome emerald green.)
- Dark stained buffet.  (I wouldn't take the spray gun to this.  It could quite possibly be a crime to hide this beautiful wood.)


And I don't know how I missed this fun event, but our designer, Angela Hardison, sent us the information on the Arizona Balloon Classic at Wild Horse Pass this weekend, Friday the 18th, Saturday the 19th and Sunday the 20th.  Watch over 50 balloons take flight each morning and night and enjoy all the other festivities while there.  For more information, go here.

1 comment:

jen said...

I was wondering if you have any connections, etc., for Mesa/Phoenix blogger conventions? Or if we should put one together? Might be fun.