home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

4.14.2011

I Heart Mesa Craigslist Collection

1.  Corner Desk - solid wood - $45:  Mesa/Gilbert
2.  Set of 3 Vintage Lane Coffee/End Tables - (happens to be same seller as the corner desk) - $100 for all 3:  Mesa/Gilbert
3.  China Hutch - matching buffet also available if interested - $149:  East Mesa (located in an Antique Mall for viewing)
4.  Pair of Vintage Nightstands - okay so maybe I'm drooling over these for my older girls' room - $200:  Gilbert.  Searching my couch now for $200 in loose change.
5.  Chi Chi Mu Cabinet - so this Mesa seller has a few unique items (like this mirror here and these Tibetan Food Storage Cabinets) - no prices listed though.  May be worth looking into....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

God that china hutch is AMAZING!! Love the hardware.

iheartmesa said...

Seriously, it's like so many that I've been seeing on the design blogs right now. Very much a classic piece.