- Hubbard Family Swim School Family Movie Night: Tonight, Friday, March 18th. $4 per person or $15 per family, children under 3 are free. Come enjoy watching Shark Tales while in the comfort of their climate controlled pool. Pizza available for $1 per slice. Movie starts at 7:00 PM. Go here for the flyer.
- Sunland Village community garage sale. Saturday, March 19th - 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM. This is my sister Katie's favorite sale. Main entrance on Diamond Ave., East of Greenfield Rd. between Broadway and Southern Aves.
- If you are in the area, check out this adorable lemonade stand on Saturday, between 10:00 AM and Noon. Directions: Higley Rd. East on Warner South at Cooley Park. They will be at the main park and pool area South on Benjamin. I wish I could lay claim to such a cute stand.
- Also, the rescheduled community day of play is here. Saturday, March 19th from Noon to 4:00 PM at Pioneer Park. Kids cost $6 for unlimited access to rides, carnival games, obstacle courses and a petting zoo. Adults are free. Go here to get a $1 off coupon.
- And finally, remember to check out these events that Marily posted about on Monday.
There is plenty to do, plenty of sunshine. Please enjoy!