home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

11.02.2010

Get out and vote in Mesa

Here it is.  Election day.  Get out and vote--I can't think of a good excuse not to.

Don't know where your polling place is?
Go here to find out.

Don't know enough about all of the issues or candidates?
Just vote for the ones you are informed on.  It's a long ballot and there's no sense voting on issues or voting for people you don't know about.

Don't have someone to watch your kids?
Take them with you.  They'll get to see your good example and they'll get a sticker. (At my polling place they even had candy for my six-year-old and a nice lady poll worker held my toddler while I voted).  You might try not going with kids during busy times like lunchtime and after 5pm.





Image from here.

No comments: