home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

10.21.2010

Update on Community Day of Play and Random Halloween Events

Have you scheduled your weekend yet?  Well, if you were thinking of attending the Community Day of Play that Marily blogged about here, we just wanted to let you know that parents are FREE.  Only children pay the $7 for games, booths, and activities.  I personally think my girls would love the petting zoo.

Also, here are a few quick ideas of things that you may or may not be aware of going on here in Mesa:

- Decorate a bed sheet and head over to Usery Pass Park for the annual Haunted Walk for Ghouly Ghosts.  This Saturday at 7:30 PM.

- Golfland Haunted House.  Claims to be the "valley's most terrifying haunted attraction."  I don't know though, my laundry pile is looking pretty scary.

- Halloween Dress Rehearsal at the Disney Store in Fiesta Mall.  Games, prizes and costume parade.  This Friday and Saturday.  Go here for all the details and parade times.

I for one, plan to take my little ones to Vertuccio Farms either today (I guess it is technically Thursday now) or tomorrow.  Then I'll finish all 8 Halloween costumes that I'm making.  Yes, my children and my sister's children are going to be so stinkin' cute - well I know for sure my oldest daughter will - she chose to be a skunk this year.  And then I'll enjoy this wonderful weather just as much as I possibly can.  Hurray.  Fall finally arrived in Mesa.

No comments: