home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

9.20.2010

Ballet Under the Stars

I think this is finally my year to take my girls to enjoy Ballet Under the Stars.  Every year I have not been able to attend.  I've been looking forward to taking my girls for a long time.  So enjoy my copy and past job from here with all the details:

This September 22nd-26th, Ballet Arizona will present its 13th annual Ballet Under the Stars, series at parks throughout the Valley. FREE and open to the public, Ballet Under the Stars, allows Arizona communities to enjoy dance in a unique outdoor setting complete with a stage, lighting, costumes and beautiful Arizona weather. Bring a blanket or lawn chair and enjoy a varied program, ranging from classical to contemporary. You won’t want to miss this perfect show for the entire family – it is a great way to introduce ballet to your children for the first time.

All performances start at 7:00pm and are FREE and open to the public.

Ballet Under the Starts includes excerpts from Divertimento #15, A Midsummer Night’s Dream and The Four Temperaments, full performance . Programming subject to change.

Wednesday, September 22nd at Beardsley Park, Sun City West

Thursday, September 23rd at Fountain Park, Fountain Hills

Friday, September 24th at Tempe Center for the Arts Amphitheater

Saturday, September 25th at Steele Indian School Park

Sunday, September 26th at Sahuaro Ranch Park, Glendale

Too bad Mesa didn't secure a spot this year, but I think I'm going to the Fountain Hills one.  See the ballet and the fountain in one night.  My girls would love it.

No comments: