home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

8.19.2010

Awesome August Days at Superstition Farm

I have to sheepishly (yes, pun intended) admit that I've posted about Superstition Farm several times here on this blog, but have yet to load my girls up and go for a visit.  I don't know why.  I love farms, love animals, and my girls would have a blast.  So when I came across this special, I knew it was my time.
image from here

Awesome August Days information straight from the farm's website here:

"We are offering another $5 day in celebration! Come on the following days and for $5 you will get to enjoy the petting zoo, tour the dairy on a guided hayride and finally.....you will be rewarded with yummy ice cream from Udder Delights!

August 20th and 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th

The $5 special will be between 9:00 AM and 12:00 and the hayride will begin at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30.

We know its hot, but our animals still need love! You will be in a shaded areas while on the farm, including the petting zoo and hayride. We can always cool you off with the hose if you get too hot! Seriously, we're not joking. We love doing that!"

Superstition Farm is located at:
3440 South Hawes Rd
Mesa, AZ 85212

No comments: