home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

5.31.2010

Unveiling

{Angela, I hope it's okay if I stole your picture from here}

Did you click on over today and gasp? We promised a new fabulous look and we delivered, all thanks to the brilliance of Angela Hardison, my lovely sister-in-law. Yes, she kindly donated her time once again to making our love for Mesa look great.

She really is brilliant and she and her two friends have their own graphic design business Seesaw Designs. Angela does everything from letter press, logos and branding, baby announcements, wedding announcements, and everything in between - like I Heart Mesa's look and shirts for our upcoming family reunion (that can't come fast enough).  Oh, and she is a vintage shop owner too. I'm still trying to figure out how I fit into a family with such talents. I'm hoping that by stealing Angela's middle name for my own daughter that I can channel some of this creativity onto my posterity.

But, it's not just me that thinks that Angela has awesome talent. Seesaw Designs just won the Phoenix New Times Big Brain Award for Design.  So yes, proof that we are designed by the best.  

Thanks Angela for once again rising to the occasion and helping out your favorite older brother's wife.

Now stay tuned for other cool unveilings this week, such as awesome guest posts and giveaways.  Have a great Memorial Day and thank you to all those that have sacrificed their lives and years of service so that we still have freedom to enjoy our great American cities.

And if you need an event for today - make sure to check out Saver's 50% off sale.  I love my thrift stores!  I still remember the first piece of furniture that I bought from Savers when I was 17 like it was yesterday.

Savers located at:
2110 S Power Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85208
Phone: (480) 396-1713
Hours: Mon - Sat 9-9, Sun 10-7

(But please don't steal all the cool things before I get there.  )

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love your new look. i went to the mesa farmers market for the first time last week and it was great.

angela hardison said...

oh, i'm blushing. thanks for the kind words kathryn.

i went to savers today and there was nothing good - you must have got there before me :)

The Wizzle said...

Love the new look! I saw Angela and Seesaw featued on Design Sponge a little while ago, and I was so excited that someone cool, with style, and all that stuff, was from not Scottsdale, not Phoenix, not Tempe, but MESA! The article said she lived in a mid-century house and I've been speculating ever since about how close to me she is, because I live in an older (for Mesa) house too.

Anyway, looks great.

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

Way to go Ang. Love the new look!