home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

12.23.2008

Holiday Crafts

Christmas is just days away. I thought I would share some cute crafts I found that would be great to make during this wet and rainy week. Most of these can be done with thing you might already have at home because it's all about simplicity right now.

- Snowman doorstop: My nephew came home with this one from the first grade and I thought it was adorable. It would even be cute with a plain rectangle brick if that's what you have lying around.


- FANtastic snowflakes: I've made paper snowflakes before, but I love these cute polka dotted ones.
- Make your own updated Tiddlywinks game: All it takes is some poster board and some buttons and you've got yourself a fun little game to play.
Cactus card: You probably still need a few cards for all those gifts, why not try out this cute one?

No comments: