home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

11.18.2008

Turkey Turkey

Once again our readers have drug their feet in sharing their Thanksgiving ideas. I plan to do a few more idea posts this weeks to help you make your Thanksgiving a little more superb this year, but remember, it's not to late if you want to help out by sharing your own ideas. Just click on this handy button to share.

Crystal - I hope you don't mind me posting your wonderful idea.


Yes, that's right. You too can make these cute little turkeys by following step by step instructions here. They're cute, kid and adult friendly and sure to bring a smile to anyone.

1 comment:

Crissybug said...

Thanks Kathryn...I was actually going to re-post this for your Thanksgiving Tag, but hadn't gotten around to it. Now you have saved me the time!

I absolutely love doing these, and my kids do too.