home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

10.30.2008

Mesa Community Farmer's Market

I've passed this market many times and have not realized what it was. I'm excited to try it out. We love supporting locals and getting our food from local growers sounds like the way to go. Hopefully they have great prices.

Mesa Community Farmer's Market
Year-Round, Every Friday from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM

An outdoor event held in front of the Mesa Convention Center, on Center Street just south of University Drive


"The Farmer's Market features fresh produce from local growers, plus a variety handmade arts and crafts such as jewelry, wooden toys and wall hangings."
Information and photo from here.

3 comments:

mle photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
3825 E. McKellips Rd. Mesa, AZ 85215 said...

How do I submit something to this blog? We are a home decor store in Mesa and have a Christmas Open House coming up that we would like to let people know about. Could you please let me know. Thanks!

Elizabeth said...

Cute blog! I heart mesa, too! I've lived here all my life. I will have to come back and check it out!

I can't get the comment to let me leave my website in my name, so I am Elizabeth at www.elizabethnewlin.com.