We hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend. Mine was a beautiful mix of family, food, and beautiful weather. Here are some kid friendly finds for this week and beyond (like were are talking Summer and even Christmas...):
- Check out Storytime, Lapsit, and Family Storytime at the Mesa Public Libraries this week. Go here for details. Or, check out Dia De Los Nios - "Celebrate children and books with a special bi-lingual storytime including a fun craft and refreshments. Don’t forget to wear your pajamas." 3:30-4:30 PM at the Main Library this Saturday, the 30th.
- Enjoy a FREE face painter and balloon twister at the Riverview Chick-Fil-A on Tuesdays from 5:30-7:30 PM.
- You might be interested in Youth Summer of Service for your youth age 14-17. Get your kiddos involved in service learning projects through the city. Go here for more details.
- And if you are looking to prepare for the summer heat, maybe sign up for these Harkins movie deals. 10 movies that have already been released to DVD will be shown again in their super climate controlled theaters for $7 (as in less than a dollar for each movie!). I already signed up with my sisters and their kids. Check it out here.
- Or maybe you are already planning for next Christmas? Well, I have been following The North Pole Experience on Facebook. It's located in Greer, Arizona. I've never been, but from the looks of it, I'm sure my girls would love it - Traveling to the North Pole, Santa's Toy Workshop, meeting Santa and Mrs. Claus as a family, Elf class....(read more about them here). Well, today they are offering a Groupon. You may want to look into it.