home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

10.28.2010

Harvest Night at Living Word Bible Church

So I was walking into Sprouts on Tuesday morning with my gaggle of girls.  Another mom stopped to talk to me and noticed that with a crew like mine I might be interested in a fun family friendly Harvest party.  I'm glad she did, cause now I can share it with you too.  (And I'm glad she gave me a flier because since having this gaggle of girls, my memory spans about 1 minute before I forget details.)

Harvest Night 2010
Saturday, October 30th from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Living Word Bible Church
3520 E. Brown Rd.

Free unlimited rides, carnival games, and outside movies for the family.  Free candy, kid's craft area and much more!
Food will be available for purchase.

If you attend the 5:00 PM service you can get early admission at 6:00 PM.

Hope you enjoy your weekend.  Make sure to check out our running calendar for any events we have highlighted this week.

No comments: