home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

9.22.2010

New Member, Old Favorite

Hi everyone! I'm Karri and I'll be popping in here periodically to bring you more of what's already great about Mesa. Though I've kept in touch with Marily and Kathryn a bit here and there since we graduated from high school, it wasn't until we chatted about I Heart Mesa at our recent ten-year reunion that M & K decided to bring another person on board. So here I am. I love this blog, and I love Mesa!

One of the things that makes Mesa so great is the the people that live here. That, and Organ Stop Pizza. (My kids love it too!) I can't say enough about how cool that place is, so if you haven't been you'll just need to go.

[image from here] I'm only going to give you an obscure comment about the cats, disco ball, bubbles, flags, and dozens of funky little percussion instruments there that all make the place super fun. And of course, let's not forget the star of the show, the world's largest Wurlitzer theatre organ. For the best seats, sit on the top level. They open nightly at 5pm. Located on the South side of Southern, just West of Stapley. Come hungry and you'll leave full-ly entertained.



Happy eating!





PS - Per Marily's request, I'm including our most recent family photo so you can get to know me a little better. I'm the second one from the left. We're sitting on the bench that I sat on as my husband proposed to me 5 years ago. Yes it's in Mesa. Can you guess where?


3 comments:

Melissa said...

at the temple?

Crissybug said...

OSP is my favorite! It will always hold a special place in my heart because it was my first job, and I worked there for years! It is a great place to go with the family. Although the best time to visit is during warmer months (aka-no snowbirds!:o)

Karri said...

Yup - spot on, Melissa!