home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

9.30.2010

FREE Children's Museum of Phoenix

I've got one more artsy thing for you and your kids to do this weekend:
Check out the Children's Museum of Phoenix for FREE on Target first Friday nights.

Tomorrow night (Friday) from 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM enjoy the museum for free thanks to Target.  I went this summer to this museum and my kiddos loved it.  It's pricey though so a free evening seems perfect to me.  Just a little advice though.  There are 3 floors.  We spent our time going through each room and adventure and we didn't think the 3rd floor housed much.  Much to our surprise, the 3rd floor was our favorite.  So, plan your museum time accordingly.
image from here

The museum is housed in an old school building.  I sure wish schools could still be build with this amazing architecture.  I know I would have liked to teach there.

This free event is good on the evenings of October 1st, November 5th and December 3rd (and hopefully they do it again next year).  

No comments: