home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

5.12.2010

Krispy Kreme's Anniversary

this tasty picture via flickr

Krispy Kreme is celebrating two years of being back in Arizona, tomorrow!  For one day only, on May 13th 2010, get a dozen donuts for $2 (limit 2 per person while supplies last).  And (this is the part that scares me, because really, will I be able to control myself?), everyone in line by 5:30 AM when doors open will receive one 365-card good for a FREE coffee and FREE doughnut every day for a year.  Wow.  I'm not a coffee drinker myself, but that donut a day sounds pretty nice.  Besides, they did say everyone.  It might be a fun early morning mommy daughter date.  

If it sounds too good to be true, you can check out the info for yourself here.

The celebration lasts all day at all valley locations.  For locations go here.

All they ask is that you think about paying the savings forward by making a "$2 donation to Homeward Bound, who assists homeless and domestic violence families with children to achieve economic independence, secure long-term, safe, decent, affordable housing and break multi-generational cycles of homelessness and domestic violence."

Happy Doughnutting!

2 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

::drool::

This is my absolute favorite blog post yet.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

love the blog real bad! of course you can link :)