home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

9.23.2009

Mothers of Multiples Yard Sale

(image from here)

I've been a fan of yard sales since childhood when my dad would wake me at the crack of dawn to drive to Timbuktu to search for treasures. (I thought it was Timbuktu until I got married and bought a house in Timbuktu and realized it was really called east Mesa. But as a child growing up in west Mesa, Stapley Road seemed far away.)


But, back to the real reason for this post. It's yard sale time and I hear this one is going to be good. I met many of these wonderful moms last Thursday and they have been preparing for this for awhile. Good stuff in an organized setting. You won't be disappointed.


Busy Bee
Mothers of Multiples
Semi-Annual Sale

Baby and children clothes, toys, high chairs, car seats, strollers, cribs, crafts, adult clothes, kitchen items, decorations and LOTS more!

Don't miss the humongous Fall Blowout Yard SALE!
Friday, September 25th & Saturday, September 26th, 7:00 am – 12:00 pm

2414 E. Pueblo, Mesa
NE corner of Pueblo and 24th Street
between Southern and Broadway; between Gilbert and Lindsay

1 comment:

Beka said...

i love yard sales! so my SIL told me about barnes & noble at dana park (valvista & baseline) every thursday 11am- storytime & she said they do a craft and have a snack afterwwards too....we are gonna try it out this week! just in case you didnt already mention it!