home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

4.08.2009

Riverview Carnival

image from here

Alright, I don't have many details. All I know is basically the words CARNIVAL and THIS WEEKEND. But my imagination is telling me cotton candy and fried goodies, huge ferris wheel and other spinning rides (that I would love to take pictures of while the rest of my family enjoys because me and spinning do not mix), and a whole lot of pack-em-and-go carnival funness*. Why is it that the thought of a carnival just brings out the kid in us all?

Thursday, April 9th - Monday, April 13th 2009
MESA RIVERVIEW CARNIVAL
5:00 PM - 11:00 PM Weeknights
12:00 Noon - 11:00 PM Weekends

Location: Loop 202 & Dobson
Bring the family and have fun!

Information from here.

*I'm allowed to make up words and to have grammatical errors.

No comments: