home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

2.19.2009

Thoroughly Modern Millie

The Gilbert Fine Arts Youth Theater presents Thoroughly Modern Millie, The Musical, starting tonight. I really enjoy plays, but for some reason, I very rarely go see them. I'd really like to see this one because a boy I know is Ching Ho and will be speaking and singing in Chinese. Perhaps this is my chance (and yours!) to get more exposure to the fine arts.

The dates and showtimes are as follows:

Thursday, 19th 7:00pm
Friday, 20th 7:00pm
Saturday, 21st 3:00pm (Matinee)
Saturday, 21st 7:00pm
Monday, 23rd 7:00pm
Wednesday, 25th 7:00pm

It is at Mesquite Jr. High (130 W. Mesquite St., Gilbert, AZ 85233). Doors open 30 minutes prior to show and seating is 1st come, 1st serve. Tickets can be purchased online at www.gfaa.org or by calling 480.505.6205. They are $7 if purchased in advance or $10 if purchased at the door. I know a lot of time and money is put into these productions, so I'm sure they are worth the small entrance fee.

No comments: