home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

2.16.2009

Family Day at Cinemark

image from here

I heard through the grapevine that Mesa's Cinemark has a family day with reduced ticket prices. If you still haven't planned a President's Day outing, this may be it.

Every Monday tickets are $5.50 each for family parties of 3 or more. With your ticket purchase you also get a free junior popcorn. The fine print says it excludes special engagements and 3-D movies unless you add a $2 premium. I also heard that they accept Harkins cups for refills, but I have not verified that information. (Let us know if any of you have tried it.)

Cinemark Mesa 16 is located at:
1051 N. Dobson Rd.
Mesa 85201
(in the Riverview complex)
Enjoy a day or night out at the movies.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I have taken my Harkins cup there and they refill them for FREE!

M said...

I have taken my Harkins cup also and they refilled them for free.

aezra noell said...

i personally prefer this movie theater to all others. Its small and sweet with all the place but not all the people. great food nearby too!