home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

12.16.2008

Last Minute Decorating

Are you still looking for last minute ways to decorate your home for the holidays? One of the things I love about looking at blogs, is finding great ideas for decorating, especially ideas that are practical and inexpensive. Often I find myself browsing through the list of blogs that look at this site. There really is an array of talent out there.
image from here

One idea that I love, I found on Livin' Life Patino Style. If you go here you can see cute ways to add glitter to various objects to give them a little holiday spirit. For example, add glitter to ugly dollar store candle holders and get some wows. Add glitter to pine cones found at the park. Glitter is really a simple way to change blah to bling.

No comments: