home about-us mesa links local attractions contact us

9.20.2008

The Natural History Museum

53 N. Macdonald

Mesa, AZ  85201

One block north of Main Street in downtown Mesa.

Phone:  480.644.2230


(Image from here)

This museum was one of my favorite places to go as a child.  I still remember summer days and various Saturdays going with my grandma.  I loved seeing the Native American village, going through the old jail cells, panning for gold, and getting that all important candy stick at the end of the visit.  The museum still proves today to be a favorite among visitors, old and young.  For me it is a walk down memory lane while building new memories with my own family.  Plus, how can you resist walking amongst the dinosaurs?

Hours:  

Tuesday-Friday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Saturday:  11 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Sunday:  1 - 5 p.m.

Closed Monday and Holidays

Cost:

Adult: $9

Children 3 -12 years:  $5

Seniors 65+ years: $8

Student 13+ with ID:  $7

Children 2 and younger:  FREE

Year passes start at $70

For more information  go here.


No comments: